Allstar Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Really stupid new change and master

2 posters

Go down

Really stupid new change and master Empty Really stupid new change and master

Post  Killersword Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey really I dont like at all that what happen. I was just happy when I was level 15. And now that master said it is too high for me and forsed me to level 16. It is not good to me at all. 15 was just fine. In 16 wrestlers are too good for while.
What are they realle mean when they do stupid changes like that? Are they goin to make make us to leave that game or what. I dont know.

Killersword

Back to top Go down

Really stupid new change and master Empty Re: Really stupid new change and master

Post  Snake Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:03 pm

I like the new system, in the old one you get to level 13 with all the ones from the start of the game and haven't a hope in hell of beating them in title matches/tournaments/tag matches, now it'll be a while before I have to face that situation again.
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Really stupid new change and master Empty Re: Really stupid new change and master

Post  Killersword Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Well thats on another point.
There is some things to fix and that might be good then.
Like all what program looks is not only masters stats but also how good wrestler is against other wrestlers.

Well anyway those guys in high are those who pays to get there. I dont really understand why to spend lot of money in game.

Killersword

Back to top Go down

Post  Killersword Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Looks better now. System have fixed that when I take another look. Then that is not maybe so bad at all.

Killersword

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down