Allstar Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves

5 posters

Go down

Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves Empty Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves

Post  Gravy Boy Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:08 am

What are your views on having a lot of active moves, even if some of them are a bit rubbish in damage/AB etc

At the moment i have few moves in each category and have quite high damage there, should i be focusing on EXP and get more moves or will these really hinder my character?

What do people feel about using low AB moves that look good, i see a lot of people seem to hit me with mongolian chops etc fine, and that as AB of 1, yet i'll go and miss people with some really high AB move.

How much do all these things matter?
Gravy Boy
Gravy Boy

Back to top Go down

Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves Empty Re: Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:19 am

You have to see what moves are best to use in each position.Crappy damge and crappy AB moves shouldnt be used at all.You have to find out which moves are better than which.
zeusthefighter
zeusthefighter

Back to top Go down

Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves Empty Inversion

Post  Inversion Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:39 am

I have 78 moves, not all are great, but all have an AB of over 10 and deal good damage.
Inversion
Inversion

http://globalwrestling.us/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves Empty Re: Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves

Post  Gravy Boy Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:18 am

at level 6/7, i have 3 opening moves, 5 standing (2x bent, 2x groggy, 1x grounded), 3 bent, 4 groggy, 4 grounded, 3 stunned. The others are fairly low depending, the only one that has lots of moves for me is running opponent which i have 7.

I don't have that many options for my moves, i don't want to get more straight to grounded ones in standing as i have it set up for going to bent/groggy, but these are the only ones above 10 AB. All the other categories are generally below 8 AB which i don't really want to go with (Especially all the opening moves)
Gravy Boy
Gravy Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  zeusthefighter Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:23 am

Sometimes when Im close to upgrading a statistic I look at which moves I can learn by using ability points.So,for example,if Im training Strength I focus on Stiff Blow and Unstoppable Blow,because according to the moves table they allow me to learn the Sleeper Drop.
zeusthefighter
zeusthefighter

Back to top Go down

Amount of Moves over Damage/better AB moves Empty moves

Post  BlackAngel Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:49 am

I have 145 moves activated, I dont want to desactivate anyone of them cause they are all level 7 or higher and makes me feel sad to desactivate one of them XD
BlackAngel
BlackAngel

Location : Somewhere, hitting a heel wrestler with my chair :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Inversion Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:08 pm

My 78 moves, all are about level 10 + besides some of my subs, got a few level 30 moves, used to be a sucker and waste all my FE on them.
Inversion
Inversion

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:41 pm

I'm level 12 and only have 101 moves.

Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy Boy Thu Nov 20, 2008 6:53 am

Ok, i don't get this at all.

As far as i can tell, most of the exp comes from entrances.

I have tried a couple of resets now and one where i had 3 moves in each position, to one where on average there 5-6 moves in each position.

In both, i get exactly the same exp...yet everyone keeps saying you should have 78 moves? As far as i can tell this just weakens me and there is no benefit in the exp gained?
Gravy Boy
Gravy Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Inversion Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:33 pm

Well.... I keep around 85, but I have 3 in the uncommon positions or in Opening, and others like Grounded/Groggy/Bent Down ect... I have around 7.
Inversion
Inversion

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy Boy Thu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 pm

I don't think i can even find 7 good moves to put in those categories!
Gravy Boy
Gravy Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Inversion Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:34 pm

But, I have low versa at the moment. 3 Days to go. Smile
Inversion
Inversion

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackAngel Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:31 pm

I disabled some of my moves and I found a difference on the exp gained with 140 moves, or with 50 moves ^^
BlackAngel
BlackAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy Boy Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:18 am

how much difference?
Gravy Boy
Gravy Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Houleigan Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:37 am

I have 58 moves enabled

Houleigan

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackAngel Thu Jan 01, 2009 8:27 pm

not very much difference, some yellow starts, nearly one red star.. but with so many moves is lot much difficult to win the battles..
BlackAngel
BlackAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum