Allstar Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Automatic Promotion

5 posters

Go down

Automatic Promotion Empty Automatic Promotion

Post  Richard 'The Dragon' Jo Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Your stats are too high for your current level!
======================================

Your master automatically promotes you because he said that you are too high to stay in your current level, for that you take:

You gain 20 health points, 5 stamina points, 7.500 fantaeuros and 2 Tournament points, and every match you fight gives you an extra yellow start!
just like you get when you defeat the master normally!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'm lvl 15 now, without defeating the lvl 14 Master. He attacked me twice during the master sweep and I couldn't beat him then. In fact, now the champions of my lvl are all 200 +/- 0 to me. This is going to be a LONG level.

Richard 'The Dragon' Jo

http://www.myspace.com/beserker02

Back to top Go down

Automatic Promotion Empty Re: Automatic Promotion

Post  Snake Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:46 pm

Unfortantly this has come because of those who level stats but don't spend. And in order to avoid those people level sitting we all have to pay the price. It's for the best in the long run, no one likes to level up when they're near the top and about to get good title runs but it happens.
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu Pitt Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:28 pm

I'm happy with the changes, because it gets frustrating being in the same level as those who should be like 10 levels above you LOL.

Stu Pitt

Back to top Go down

Post  Gravy Boy Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Yeah i am happy, i have really low stats for level 15 and it annoys me when people level sit who have mega stats and could easily build well.
Gravy Boy
Gravy Boy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigjobs Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:01 pm

It is a good change although some people will suffer for it. There will be no more level 1 champs with 100+ in stats..

A bit annoying though because I wanted to challenge Richard the Dragqueen to a test match. Smile

Bigjobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down