Allstar Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IMPORTANT: The Wicker Man will become GM

+3
Snake
Stu Pitt
The Wicker Man
7 posters

Go down

IMPORTANT: The Wicker Man will become GM Empty IMPORTANT: The Wicker Man will become GM

Post  The Wicker Man Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:58 am

Hi

I just received the approval that I will become a GM in a new fed. The fed will most probably be called "Squared Circle Terror"
Who is interested in joining?

The Wicker Man

The Wicker Man

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: The Wicker Man will become GM Empty Re: IMPORTANT: The Wicker Man will become GM

Post  Stu Pitt Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:09 am

You got me dude. Maybe we can form a stable in the new fed called AWA and keep it alive in stable form?

Stu Pitt

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT: The Wicker Man will become GM Empty Re: IMPORTANT: The Wicker Man will become GM

Post  Snake Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:12 am

Alas I am already commited to another fed which we were going to try and get a people from here into, but good luck none the less.
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wicker Man Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:56 am

Snake wrote:Alas I am already commited to another fed which we were going to try and get a people from here into, but good luck none the less.
what a pity :-((((

The Wicker Man

Back to top Go down

Post  WildFire Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:38 am

ok heres how I see it :
1)being a Gm is like having ANOTHER FULLTIME JOB (literally), so if you have a fulltime job or commitments to fill that spot then you are picking up another
2) we would all be together
3) Wickerman may not be ready (we don't know until he tries it) but he did do the Graphics and stuff for our shows this seasons so we know he can work hard and stuff
4) An established show would be higher rated and more money (potentially) at least to start with but we would have to see what kind of contracts we could get from them we could end up with jobber contracts
5) We have worked our way up from the bottom and can do it again
6) what kind of theme or unique ideas can he come up with to seperate us from the pack?
7) we may have more freedom to develop our rpgs and characters in Wickers Fed, I mean if we do what got us here combined with Wickers ideas we could go reallyfar and we know the kinds of things and experience that got us here.
Cool we don't want to try and copy what every other fed out there is doing hopefully what will happen is we get a hybrid of what the AWA used to be with the new and distinct idea and style that Wickerman brings as Gm.
9) if we join another fed as a group we could have a pretty have an Invasion storyline to give us an initial push, just like when WCW/ECW invaded WWE and Vince first owned them all.
10) in Wickers Fed we will be making everything from scratch with our characters being old, maybe hostile forces came in a bought out the AWA and sold it off, like an evil Matsermind (maybe Vince Man came in and wanted to run the show purely for money and started grabbing stock options and doing stuff we didn't like so maybe we left to form another), we would probably need to create a new style , new philosophy and stuff for the show and everything.

WildFire

Back to top Go down

Post  xzibit Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:50 am

Hmm I don't know .I would like that all AWA ppl to be in that fed because we could pump that fed up to mondial like we did this so this is my opinion Smile

bye:D

xzibit

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wicker Man Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:08 am

Hi

First al all...thank you Wildfire for your comments!!!

I can give you some more information about my new fed....my ideas
- The name is gonna be "Squared Circle Terror".
- I already created a logo for the fed (I can post it here in the evening if you want me to)
- I already created a forum
- I want to establish a President and his female assistant. Both are gonna be heels and can of course be used for RPing. These perons are of course "only" virtual persons and not active wrestlers
- there will also be commenators and reporters
- I had the idea that the mentioned president comes to ring in the first show announcing the hostile takeover of AWA. He will throw all the old belts in a trash can etc...etc..
- The new titles will be determined in 8-man tournaments
- I will of course need one or two VGM's which could assist in managing the fed/shows/forum etc...

I can understand if the most of you decide to go to another fed which is most probably higher in ranking, where you can earn more FE's etc...

I only wanted to have and provide a 100% chance to stay together in a new fed. Therefore I posted an application to become a GM and by the way...I'm sure I will enjoy managing a fed, creating graphics for it etc... Usually I'm online for about 4-6 hours per day. I think that should be enough, shouldn't it?

Wicker

The Wicker Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:44 am

You'll do fine I'm sure Wicker, though have you actually be confirmed to getting a roster or did you App. just get accepted, that just means its been accepted to be looked at, though I'm not sure on that.
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Wicker Man Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:57 am

Snake wrote:You'll do fine I'm sure Wicker, though have you actually be confirmed to getting a roster or did you App. just get accepted, that just means its been accepted to be looked at, though I'm not sure on that.

I've got this message:
Hey, your GM application has been accepted, reply to this PM if you are still interested in becoming a GM.

Also please start making the forum for the Roster.

I think when they ask me to create a forum it should be sure that I will get the fed, right?

The Wicker Man

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:42 am

I guess so. lol
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackAngel Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:41 pm

Wildfire sometimes is like God lol! I really like your comments and agree them Razz
Wicker, I think you will do a good job as a GM, I'm with you Razz
BlackAngel
BlackAngel

Location : Somewhere, hitting a heel wrestler with my chair :P

Back to top Go down

Post  Inversion Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:43 am

Snake, which fed are you going to ?
Inversion
Inversion

http://globalwrestling.us/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:22 am

The UNWA, there's lots of people from my first fed there and I always been on good terms with them, I had always planned to join them when the AWA was stable enough (didn't work out lol). Its a good fed with lots of roleplaying from its members, some of their shows are huge and put ours to shame.
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stu Pitt Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:28 am

I like your ideas Wicker Man, sounds great!

Stu Pitt

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum