Allstar Wrestling Association
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's with all the Buried Alive Matches?

+2
Snake
Houleigan
6 posters

Go down

What's with all the Buried Alive Matches? Empty What's with all the Buried Alive Matches?

Post  Houleigan Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:54 pm

Well? what's the story? Don't we have other matches? Seems to me that we are using way too many of them

Houleigan

Back to top Go down

What's with all the Buried Alive Matches? Empty Re: What's with all the Buried Alive Matches?

Post  Snake Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:25 am

Yea its all we have at the moment, but all special matches have the same affect to the buys so other than face value having different matches doesn't do much. I believe Gerardo is trying to get enough feet so we don't miss out on buys before he purchases another match.
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

What's with all the Buried Alive Matches? Empty Re: What's with all the Buried Alive Matches?

Post  WildFire Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:25 am

I think he is getting a steel cage match. Buried Alive matches are nice but not all the time, so it should give us some more diversity Smile

WildFire

Back to top Go down

Post  Snake Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:07 am

Don't think you can get Cage Matches for Feds, but something like I quit would be good.
Snake
Snake
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  The Fat Kid and Big Doyle Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:53 am

If we wanted, we could RP a special match ending and not have to waste fed money on a special match. I think everything we have should be going to more seats so we make more money. That is my understanding of how it works, I could be way off though.

The Fat Kid and Big Doyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:33 am

lol I bought a last blood match Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://allstarw-association.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Inversion Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:44 pm

I realized yesterday. Razz
Inversion
Inversion

http://globalwrestling.us/forums/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down